Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cozumel Video

Started by Superman ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Cozumel Video

1 posts
  1. Here is my first attempt at an underwater video with an SLR

     

    I did not use a red filter as I was shooting both video and stills, I need to figure out how this would work for both. I do shoot in RAW so if there is a way to do this please share!

     

    Setup:

    - 5D Mark II

    - Sigma 15mm FE 2.8

    - Ikelite Housing

    - 8" Ikelite Dome

    - 1 X Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobe

    - Sola 800 Photo

     

    This is a link to some of the still photography I did

     

    http://wetpixel.com/...showtopic=48308

     

    Viewed best with a good sound system cranked and in HD!

     

    [vimeohd]52645702[/vimeohd]

     

    https://vimeo.com/52645702

     

     

    This was my first attempt with a GoPRO and no LCD shot last year

     

    [vimeohd]26882598[/vimeohd]

     

    https://vimeo.com/26882598

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.