Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

XIT404 tripod base on Nauticam 5D3

Started by echeng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

XIT404 tripod base on Nauticam 5D3

2 posts
  1. I was in Carmel this morning giving a talk, and stopped by to see Mike and Jody Elliot of XIT404 for a quick lunch and outfitting of my Nauticam 5D Mark III housing with a tripod plate and legs. (Unfortunately, I lent my old prototype XIT404 legs to a friend and never got them back... and I can't remember who it was who I lent it to. Argh.)

     

    The tripod base is getting more and more streamlined. Love it!

     

    echeng121104_0257587.jpg

  2. So will they own up?!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.