Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Aquatica 5DMkII Housing

Started by kingpenguin ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Aquatica 5DMkII Housing

13 posts
  1. Looking for an A5D MkII housing in excellent or very good condition. Standard viewfinder, Nikonos bulkheads, no ports necessary. Just a housing, spare o-rings.

     

    Willing to pay a fair price for both of us.

     

    Thanks,

    Dan

  2. I have a housing in excellent shape, a few minor scuffs. I also have the 8 inch dome,focusing macro port and the 18457 extension . Would like to sell the whole package for $ 3500.00. You can contact me via email tobyarmstrongus35@hotmail.com. I have gone the micro 4/3 route.

     

    Toby

  3. Here are some photos. The only issue is the led on the moisture alarm is dead, but I will replace. The housing has never been flooded. Its been soaked after every dive and I lub the push buttons after every trip.

    Toby

    post-24478-0-16205100-1352405074_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-51737200-1352405092_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-39706700-1352405107_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-97610600-1352405123_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-36498200-1352405137_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-83434000-1352405150_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-78305400-1352405164_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-63303200-1352405180_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-77624500-1352405193_thumb.jpg

    post-24478-0-43657100-1352405207_thumb.jpg

  4. Looking for an A5D MkII housing in excellent or very good condition. Standard viewfinder, Nikonos bulkheads, no ports necessary. Just a housing, spare o-rings.

     

    Willing to pay a fair price for both of us.

     

    Thanks,

    Dan

    I've got a aquatica mark ii housing bought in July of this year. still in perfect condition. I switched to the mark iii is the only reason I'm selling this. If you only want the housing, no dome or port extensions then I am asking 2,650.00 plus shipping and any fees that come with payment. If you want a dome or macro port let me know and I'll send a price.

    thanks,

     

    oh yeah also has the deep springs installed. the original springs will be included. everything comes in original boxes with all the spare o-rings and lubes

  5. Hi Dan, I also have an aquatica Mark II with dome and port extensions, plus strobe lights and video lights. All equipment in perfect condition. Let me know if you're still looking for one. You can contact me at cesarcortesv@gmail.com. I live in the Bay Area.

     

    Cheers!

     

    Cesar

  6. Hi Dan,

     

    I sale my Aquatica 5D mark II housing, in perfect condition, with 2 nikonos bulkheads, standart viewfinder, alarm moisture. I don't have enough time to dive & use it.

    I can sale you only housing & o-ring kit for 2600$ ( 2000€) without shipping from France.

    If you need 8"dome, extansion ring, zoom gear, for canon 16/35 lens L F:2,8;YS 120 Sea&sea strobes... All package for 3900$ ( 3000€) with out shipping.

    Let me know for more informations or pics.

    contact:gerald.riv@orange.fr

    Thanks.

    ggdive

  7. Thanks guys, I've bought one.

  8. Does anyone have a Canon 5D Mark II housing for sale?

     

    nino.d.martinez@gmail.com

  9. I've got a aquatica mark ii housing bought in July of this year. still in perfect condition. I switched to the mark iii is the only reason I'm selling this. If you only want the housing, no dome or port extensions then I am asking 2,650.00 plus shipping and any fees that come with payment. If you want a dome or macro port let me know and I'll send a price.

    thanks,

     

    oh yeah also has the deep springs installed. the original springs will be included. everything comes in original boxes with all the spare o-rings and lubes

    Do you still have the housing?

  10. Yes I am just about to post for it. It is in excellent condition and not used all that much as I have a MarkIII system which is dedicated to wide angle and use the MarkII for macro about once out of 4 d-5 dives with wide angle, I have ordered a new 5Drs to replace it. It comes with a moisture alarm, air lock port installed making this sure not to flood, a set of TLC arms, and an Aquatica Aqua view. I can also include a secondary 8 inch dome port with a neoprene cover. Additionally, I have a pristine Canon 5DMk II camera serviced by CPS! Reply or reach me at bruce@underwaterstudio.com

  11. Does anyone have a Canon 5D Mark II housing for sale?

     

    nino.d.martinez@gmail.com

  12. Please see my posted reply to nino.ten above...feel free to email me directly at bruce@underwaterstudio.com

  13. Looking for an A5D MkII housing in excellent or very good condition. Standard viewfinder, Nikonos bulkheads, no ports necessary. Just a housing, spare o-rings.

     

    Willing to pay a fair price for both of us.

     

    Thanks,

    Dan

    Please see my posting in reply to nino.ten in this same section...feel free to contact brasner directly at bruce@underwaterstudio,com

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.