Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea finally launched Nikon 16-35 zoom ring

Started by chipi ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea finally launched Nikon 16-35 zoom ring

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Thats sounds great! I hope they make i distansring to the big port also!

  2. And it should be available when? I'm still waiting for the leak detector that was announced with the housing in July.

    I've already found a solution thanks to Backscatter, the old 105 focus gear works perfectly with a little Velcro on the inside.

     

  3. And it should be available when? I'm still waiting for the leak detector that was announced with the housing in July.

    I've already found a solution thanks to Backscatter, the old 105 focus gear works perfectly with a little Velcro on the inside.

     

    Good question! How do you like your new D800? Big change from the D300?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.