Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video

Started by Motek ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Video

8 posts
  1. The video I submitted to the world shootout which was nominated. Shot with the D7000

     

    Mark

    [vimeohd]48587340[/vimeohd]

  2. Beautiful work. Congratulations!

  3. That was a beautiful video. Well done.

  4. Really nice editing, and pacing the scene changes with the music. Very nice.

  5. Very nice video, thanks for sharing

  6. Mark,

     

    That was very nice. I really enjoyed that. Congrats on a great film.

     

    Dustin

  7. Really liked the music a great deal, it added to the depth of film. Some truly beautiful clips there and I liked the way you crushed some of the blacks in certain clips. Quite nice.

    Steve

  8. I agree with Steve. Music gave this film another dimension.... Great work...

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.