Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica buoyancy compensating float, or similar...

Started by Timmoranuk ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica buoyancy compensating float, or similar...

1 posts
  1. I've only just become aware of this float - http://www.aquatica.ca/en/tlc_individual_components.html. Presently, I'm using ULCS double buoyancy arms which go some way to offset the negative buoyancy of my camera rig. Stix or foam floatation is out of the question as these products are neither use nor ornament at technical diving depths. I'd be grateful for comment and opinion about these (or similar floats?) from fellow WP'ers and also their depth rating (Jean?)

     

    Many thanks, Tim

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.