Earlier in the year - I posted that I had sold my Fuji F31, and was looking for a new camera.
I had a number of pointers to the Olympus XZ-1, there were a few things I wanted it missed ... in particular lack of full HD video.
The new XZ-2 is now out ... what is the considered opinion on this as my replacement ?
Same lens (which was bright & well rated), slightly larger sensor increased ASA to 12,800
Increase to 12.8 mega pixel and full HD video.
However seeing a number of reviews that point instead to Sony RX100 as a consistent performer ......... I have never owned a Sony Camera ...
What would those that know suggest ?
I am a 'happy snapper', don't venture deeper than 40m .... I did try strobes & wide angle lenses and it was not for me ............
Probably used 50% of time outside scuba ... so a good all rounder needed.