Olympus OMD-EM5/12-50mm lens in a Nauticam housing
Started by decimal86 ·
3Posts
3Replies
Read-only discussion
Olympus OMD-EM5/12-50mm lens in a Nauticam housing
3 posts
changed from an E-PL1 in an Olym housing to the above, its a blast y'all. the picture shows the 12-50mm encased in Nauticam's insane adaptor for the Macro feature to work (on bottom right) and the Panasonic 45mm Macro on the camera with a Raynox 250 which worked for my E-PL1 but sadly not for my new rig.
I'm looking into on OMD and 60mm macro but not yet decided whether I should go for a nauticam or olympus housing.
I also switched from an E-PL1 in an Olympus housing to the OM-D in a Nauticam housing. There is no comparison, and the marginal gains far outweigh the extra cost. I am a big fan. By the way there are two great threads on this camera over in the DSLR forum: