Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Kitesurfing with a GoPro

Started by Ferg42 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Kitesurfing with a GoPro

7 posts
  1. Far from a technical masterpiece, but a bit of fun from todays session in the cold and windy English Channel. GoPro Hero 2 on 960p 48 fps. Had problems with condensation and droplets and you can see. Next time I'll use a moisture pad inside the housing and I'll wipe the droplets off a bit more often!

    In any case it was great fun and probably a better bet than diving in those conditions.

     

    [youtubehd]bX-RMzrcbGY[/youtubehd]

  2. Looks like fun. Vis would have been zero.

     

    Here's some kite flying by GoPro near our dive sites.

     

    Edited by Panda
  3. Is this evolution? Cameras out of water and then flying???? :P

     

    Cool clips!

  4. Just extending the water column.

  5. Cool kite aerial footage. That's my next stage- put the gopro on the kite while I'm kitesurfing.

  6. That looks pretty cool, do you ever go along to Goring/Ferring, my dad usually hangs out there, next time he's around I will show him your video

  7. That looks pretty cool, do you ever go along to Goring/Ferring, my dad usually hangs out there, next time he's around I will show him your video

    Yes I do occasionally,Lancing's just a bit closer to me-but part of the same beach really.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.