Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon 10-24 on a D800 FX camera!

Started by kmsellin ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 10-24 on a D800 FX camera!

3 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I have recived my D800 camera now and are testing alot of my old DX lenses. I have tryed the Nikon 10-24mm lens and it seams to work quite ok in 15-16mm on FX. The quality seems ok. I wonder how big different it will be comparing to the Nikon 16-35mm lens. Anyone compared this ones?

  2. hi,

    I read your old thread on the use of Nikkor10-24 DX with the Nikon D800. You use it in crop mode (DX) or FX? I'm interested because I want to go to the D800 but I have the 10-24.

    Thanks

     

    Claudio

  3. Hummnnn...

     

    ... buying a D800 and using it in DX mode resembles buying a manual BMW and driving in third gear all of the time!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.