Hi folks
I was lucky enough to be under the water during the recent Solar Eclipse over here in Cairns, Queensland Australia with Stuart Ireland.
Here is what we got.
[vimeo]54486028[/vimeo]
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by wagsy ·
Read-only discussion
Hi folks
I was lucky enough to be under the water during the recent Solar Eclipse over here in Cairns, Queensland Australia with Stuart Ireland.
Here is what we got.
[vimeo]54486028[/vimeo]
Nice video, it's a shame seeing it low res.
Bye
good stuff Mr Wags and friends ![]()
What as that one shark silhouette? looked like maybe a wobbly?
Well I guess that really was a once in a lifetime opportunity!! How come it is such low res?
Cheers, Simon
Really enjoyed this unique video.
Steve
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.