Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Mantis Shrimp Indentification

Started by KirkD ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Mantis Shrimp Indentification

5 posts
  1. I down in Florida diving the Blue Herron Bridge and came across this mantis shrimp. Anyone know what kind of mantis shrimp it is?

    post-22545-0-33110600-1354669535_thumb.jpg

  2. I would say probably the common mantis shrimp, Pseudosquilla ciliata. But I'm by no means certain. Got more shots?

  3. This is the best one.

  4. yah ciliated false squilla

  5. yah ciliated false squilla

     

    Nice pictures on Flickr. Thanks for the help. Where do you like to muck dive?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.