Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pauls Rock Vanuatu

Started by Matt D ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Pauls Rock Vanuatu

4 posts
  1. While in Vanuatu earlier this year we went on a cruise with Sailaway Cruises. I took a little video on the day with 50m viz a was great day out.

    Matt

     

    [vimeohd]54008385[/vimeohd]

  2. Thanks for this. Looks like a nice location, where is it? I have only dived the President Coolidge up in Santo

  3. Hi Troprobo

    Thanks I am glad you liked it.

    Paul's Rock is on the northern side of the Island of Efate, Which Port Vila is the captial.

    Check out Michael McFadyen's Web site on Pauls Rock

    http://www.michaelmc....php?page_id=43

    Regards

    Matt

    Edited by Matt D
  4. Excellent tip, thanks. I travel to Port Vila frequently, on short business visits, but that is a short drive from town so will try to dive there soon

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.