Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Reminder that we are only human

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Reminder that we are only human

3 posts
  1. Reminder that we are only human

    I never really believed everything I heard. From now on, I will no longer believe everything I see. This image has been bothering me for two days!

     

    illusion_gray.jpg

  2. I used the eyedrop tool to select the color near "A" and dump a square across the "B" box and it's adjacent box. Neat trick!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.