Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fiji RX100 Gallery Done

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Fiji RX100 Gallery Done

5 posts
  1. Have the Fiji RX100 gallery done, trying to get website current, lol. Sipidan is done to but not much to show for it as it was a white out due to two typhoons. Sipidan was shot with the Panasonic GX1, Panasonic 14-42 and Lumix 8mm

     

    http://www.aquabluedreams.com/staticpages/pid/G/88

  2. Congratulations for your pics !! which light did you used please ?? and which wide angle lense ???Thank . Dom

  3. Thank you. I use two Sea&Sea YS-D1s and a combination of wet lenses. The Inon H100, for wider shots added its companion dome. For Macro the Subsea +10. As mentioned I may add a FIX +5 diopter for more flexibility.

  4. Thank you !!

     

    I've put your link on my board in France " the forum de la photo sub " hope you don't mind :)

    Edited by girelle
  5. Your welcome and thank you. I guess I will have to brush up my ecole primaire franchaise.

    Edited by NWDiver
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.