Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Mesh Bag for carrying to boat

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Mesh Bag for carrying to boat

3 posts
  1. Looking for a decent mesh bag for hotel to boat carrying of dive gear.

    Needs to be lightweight, backpack straps, mesh, side zipper. I will compress this bag for airline travel and only use it when carrying to the boat or shore for a dive. Only putting dive gear in it, no photo gear.

     

    I am tired of my 'open at the top only' mesh bag and would like one with side zipper.

     

    The Stahlsac Bonaire seems like a good choice but would like something that costs less than $85.

    So far, my searching has found nothing better.

     

    So I come to this community for advice. Have any?

     

    Dave

  2. Look for a good heavyweight mesh laundry bag and have a local seamstress shop sew a zipper into its length?

     

    Bag itself shouldn't be but $5-6 at Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc....

    Edited by rtrski
  3. I have the Stahlsac and really think it is worth the money. I have been using it without an issue for almost 6 years.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.