Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nightlife in Tulamben

Started by benedika ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nightlife in Tulamben

8 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    i would like to share another video shot on several dives at the Tulamben area in Bali.

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Alex.

     

    [vimeohd]55154796[/vimeohd]

  2. Hehe, I opened this thread expecting to find pictures/videos of divers getting drunk in the safety-stop pub! tongue.png Nice video though!

     

    -Morten

    Edited by MortenHansen
  3. Some very nice stuff. What diopter were you using? I think if you lowered the power of the light or at least move it further back, you won't clip the highlights as much.

    I would set zebra @ 85% so there's little chance of clipping either on capture or in post.

    Edited by Drew
  4. Thank you for your comments.

     

    @Drew

    It´s the BluefinPro diopter.

    You are right. Even on the lowest level the SOLA2000 is too bright for a nightdive.

    I will keep your advice in mind the next time.

  5. I enjoyed the video. Nice job!

  6. You need a set of sola 4000s.....Some very nice footage there.

    What tripod did you use?

  7. You need a set of sola 4000s.....Some very nice footage there.

    What tripod did you use?

     

    Thanks!

    No tripod.

  8. No tripod, I wish I had steady hands like that.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.