Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Blog Update: Wide angle lenses and Tips on White balance error for RX100

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Blog Update: Wide angle lenses and Tips on White balance error for RX100

5 posts
  1. http://wp.me/p2QoIB-2O

     

    Inside:

    Wide angle and filter

    The dreaded White Balance Error 9900

    Inon AD lenses test and adapters

  2. Thanks! What is the higest bearable ISO in your opinion? Is as high a 400ok?

     

    Cheers

  3. Thanks! What is the higest bearable ISO in your opinion? Is as high a 400ok?

     

    Cheers

    I am not using the camera for stills I know it sounds crazy!

    I have set my max autoISO to 400 in consideration of the still performance I have seen in test shots. However I guess 800 would be the absolute max

  4. But is not ISO setting as important for video as well?

  5. In video there is not really ISO but gain (they are related) 400 produces good results even 800 at times however for now my limit is 400 let's see what happens

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.