Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

I need some maintenance tips!

Started by KirkD ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

I need some maintenance tips!

5 posts
  1. I was just curious if there was a way to prevent corrosion? Does anyone put any thing on the screws? Is there a good way to clean it off? Also, I just recently did my first much diving and man, there is sand in every grove. Any recommendations on how to handle this?

     

    Thanks

     

    Kirk

  2. We use Lanacote on the screws for both housings and tripods (Per xIT instructions) but tefgel also works great. Make sure you have a good sacrificial anode on the housing.

    Bill

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.