Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

A Taste of Underwater Ambon

Started by Jo Horrocks ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

A Taste of Underwater Ambon

6 posts
  1. Hi Wetpixellers,

     

    Have at last finished my shortish video from our recent trip to Ambon, in Indonesia. I thought some of you might like a look and to dream of warm waters!!

    Have a great Christmas one and all,

    Jo. x

     

    Taken with a Sony XR520 in an Aditech, Mangrove housing with 2 x Fix LED 100DX and Inon 165 and 330 wet macro lenses.

     

     

    [youtubehd]vmniavGK7G8[/youtubehd]

  2. Excellent macro work.

     

    What diopter lens do you use? Or is that just native zoom?

     

    Regards

    Peter

  3. Thanks Peter. :0)

     

    I was using the inon 165 and 330 wet lenses, sometimes stacked. I'm really enjoying shooting macro subjects when I can.....the eyes ain't what they used to be, so it's great to see all the details when I get back and upload it to a big screen.

     

    Jo

     

  4. .....the eyes ain't what they used to be, so it's great to see all the details when I get back and upload it to a big screen.

     

    LOL I think a few of us know that feeling Jo!

     

    Great work and a really lovely portrait of underwater Ambon. It looks very interesting indeed! :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  5. Nice work Jo. Great advert for Ambon! My favorite shots were around 7:40 - 7:50. The moray suddenly appearing, and then the moray in the blanket.

  6. Thanks Simon and Nick. Yeah, the morays can be real characters!! wink.png

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.