Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Useful information if you are planning to get an RX100

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Useful information if you are planning to get an RX100

3 posts
  1. I put together some consideration from a video point of view but some apply well to photos

     

    http://wp.me/p2QoIB-3b

  2. Thanks for the final review! I ended up with the Panasonic LX-7. It has all the manual control in shotting video, ISO goes down to 80 and with ND filter as well. Its sensor size is not as big as the RX100, but bigger than all the point and shoot out there. It however has weaker IS than the Sony HX30V, but should be comparible to the RX100. Will report back once I have the chance to use it in May in Indonesia!

  3. I will be faster than you going to Grenada end of March!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.