Inon Feature artist of the month-Rand
You need to check out the feature artist of the month on Inon's site. It is none other than my good friend Rand. I don't remember him looking that good...Boy what the camera can do...LOL
Congrats on that honoUr!
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by yahsemtough ·
Read-only discussion
You need to check out the feature artist of the month on Inon's site. It is none other than my good friend Rand. I don't remember him looking that good...Boy what the camera can do...LOL
Congrats on that honoUr!
Congrats, Rand!!
Todd, when you have newsworthy info, send me an e-mail in addition to the forum post. I'll mirror on the front page. ![]()
Will do!
Congrads, Rand! You show up everywhere these days! ![]()
Thanks everyone! Appreciate it.
And I thought picking out contest pics was tough. You really can get brutal with your stuff when you know your ugly face is going to be attached with them. LOL!
Rand
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.