Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Complete Sea & Sea setup for Canon 7D includes camera and Tokina 10-17 lens

Started by ChristopherRobinson ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Complete Sea & Sea setup for Canon 7D includes camera and Tokina 10-17 lens

14 posts
  1. Hi all-

     

    I’m selling off all of my Canon 7D Sea & Sea underwater gear. I’m selling the whole kit together including the Canon 7D and the Tokina 10-17mm lens. This is a solid setup for shooting wide-angle and macro that’s being sold at a deep discount. I simply have too much gear and I’m letting this outfit go.

     

    Everything is in excellent condition. Almost everything comes in its original box. (The only items that don’t come in their original boxes are the S&S Optical Dome Port and the S&S SX & NX Extension Ring.) Please note the Optical Dome Port shows some "boat wear" on the shades, but the dome itself is in excellent condition.

     

    Here is a complete listing along with the current retail price of each item.

     

    Housing, Ports, Extension Rings And Gears:

     

    Sea & Sea MDX-7D Housing: $3799

    Sea & Sea VF 45 45-deg Viewfinder: $999

    Sea & Sea Optical Glass Dome (30104): $1249

    Sea & Sea DX Macro Port Base (30105): $264

    Sea & Sea DX Macro Port 50 II (30110): $319

    Sea & Sea NX Port Extension Ring 40: $289

    Sea & Sea SX & NX Extension Ring: $189

    Sea & Sea Macro Gear (31136) for Sigma 70mm macro lens: $195

    Sea & Sea Zoom Gear (31114) for Tokina 10-17mm and Canon 16-35mm (1st Gen): $219

    Pair of Sea & Sea fiber-optic Type -L sync cords (50107) (these have never been used): $65 each

     

    Camera and Lenses:

     

    Canon EOS 7D with 18-135mm kit lens: $1449

    Tokina 10-17mm AT-X 107 Fisheye Lens: $669

     

    New, the total for everything comes to approximately: $9,770

     

    I’m offering the whole kit for $5,800.

     

    The Canon 7D has less than 7000 shutter actuations.

     

    Payment via Paypal. Buyer pays shipping. I’ll consider international sales on a case by case basis and with the understanding that the buyer assumes all risk associated with an international sale and international shipping.

     

    Please send me a PM if you’re interested or if I can answer any questions.

     

    Thanks and Happy New Year!

     

    -Chris

     

    Here are some snapshots of each item:

    post-36206-0-27857300-1357072608_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-54052700-1357072695_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-67078400-1357072710_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-85658000-1357072734_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-17174100-1357072759_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-95698200-1357072769_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-46809300-1357072800_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-26613000-1357072808_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-17632900-1357072824_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-90128300-1357072871_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-84048500-1357072884_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-73183200-1357072892_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-60638900-1357072901_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-77640800-1357072918_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-23858700-1357072930_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-56732600-1357072942_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-31678300-1357072951_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-26068200-1357072969_thumb.jpg

    post-36206-0-21211700-1357073034_thumb.jpg

  2. The kit is still available. Thanks for looking.

     

    -Chris

  3. Price reduced: $5,250 Takes the complete kit listed here.

     

    -Chris

  4. Hi Chris,

    I have a 5DMKII Sea&Sea setup and need few individual parts. Would not be interested in the whole set though, sorry. The items are: 10-17 Tokina lens, zoom gear for it, 40 extension ring, macro port base and macro port for 50mm lens. Let me know if you can part with those and your price. I live in Toronto, Canada.

    Thanks,

    Vlad

  5. Hi Vlad. Thanks for your note. At this time I'm selling everything together.

     

    -Chris

  6. Double checking that this rig is still available?

  7. Yes. Still available.

     

    Thanks.

     

    -Chris

  8. If you did split, how much for the camera and housing and viewfinder only - I already have ports, focus gear and lenses.

    thanks

  9. Hi I'm interested in yr tokina 10-17 if yr willing to split yr setup can u email me a price and delivery to uk mainland.

     

    Thanks

     

    garycrosskey@yahoo.co.uk

  10. Hi,

    Where abouts are you located and can you give me an estimate for shipping to Florida please. thanks

    Josh

  11. Price reduced!

     

    $4800 + shipping for the whole kit. Unbelievable deal.

     

    Send me a PM with any questions. Thanks.

     

    -Chris

  12. Sale pending. Thanks.

     

    -Chris

  13. pm on freight question... tq

     

    email: jhp900@gmail.com

    Edited by jamesh
  14. Hi all-

     

    The housing, macro port, macro port extension and sync cords have been sold. I'll be selling the remaining gear item by item in new listings.

     

    This thread is closed.

     

    Thanks again.

     

    -Chris

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.