Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pelican foam fit Storm Case?

Started by mandarinfish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Pelican foam fit Storm Case?

2 posts
  1. Pelican foam fit Storm Case?

    I'm taking slightly different stuff on my next trip than my Storm case is configured, so I'm going to buy a replacement foam set. Does anyone know how well the Pelican foam set for the 1650 fits the 2950 Storm case? I can get the Pelican set for less than the Storm case set. Inside dimensions are similar, but I don't know if the lid/bottom ratios are the same.

     

    thanks!

  2. Can't comment on that exact set, but I'm using Pelican foam in my Storm case (different size case than yours) with no problems. Just check the inner dimensions. I'll bet they are the same.

     

    Cheers

    James

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.