Hello and happy new year !!
We are back to Alona Beach , Panglao , Bohol for some months and I've make some pictures that I'm going to show right now !!
So first some wide angles taken with the 8 mm Panasonic fish eye :
1

2

3

4

5

6
This turtle is especially huge , and probably very old !

To be continued with proxy and macro 
All comments are welcome , especially if they are good
:)
:)
Now pictures taken with the 12-50 :
7

8
12-50 in macro mode , 43 mm + subsee+10 , not cropped

9

10

11

and some taken with the 60 mm and subsee +10 , uncropped
12

13

14

14
and this last one which has been slightly cropped

Some more ( bad or goods ...) to be seen on Flickr !!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7189548@N05/sets/72157632183755100/
Thank for your attention 
Dominique....these are just so......... tres superbe!!!
Your first turtle image in the series......my word...so much going on in this picture....amazing!!
Your work makes me realise I have such a long long way to go...
Well done u :-)
Thank you so much Damo !!But your pictures are excellent too 