Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony A99 Housing

Started by joki ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A99 Housing

2 posts
  1. Hello to all,

     

    maybe some of you find this Interesting. UK Germany is producing a Underwater Housing for the Sony A99 SLR.

     

    Check up Uk Germanys Facebook Site.

     

    regards

     

    Joki

  2. That is interesting. Have purchased an A99 and almost gave up on housing it. Maybe I should reconsider....eventually. Not likely to have the $$ in 2013.

     

    (I also saw Equinox seems to have one, but I'm betting theirs is much more designed for video than still use.)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.