Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Viking 512MB CF on sale at Amazon $69 after rebate

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Viking 512MB CF on sale at Amazon $69 after rebate

2 posts
  1. I have 3 of those.

     

    When I bought the first one, 18 months ago, it was because I thought it was the best one to buy - top performance at a good price.

     

    I have nothing to compare it with...

     

    When I recently bought card number 2 and 3, and inserted them in a CF-reader, they showed up as Toshiba memories on my Macintosh.

     

    /Anders

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.