Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another Grenada shrimp

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Another Grenada shrimp

4 posts
  1. Another Grenada shrimp

    This a shrimp I found at night in Grenada. I think it's in the newer Humann Reef Creature book, but I only have the last edition, which doesn't have it. I need the Latin name, if anyone knows it.

    Thanks in advance!

    Marli

  2. Looks like a Red Night Shrimp (Cinetorhynehus manningi). I see those guys down here in the Keys on night dives too.

  3. Thanks, Laz!

  4. Yep, commonly found at the flower garden banks as well.

     

    Cheers

    James

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.