Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sony RX100 AVCHD Import into Final Cut Pro 6.0.6

Started by NickJ ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100 AVCHD Import into Final Cut Pro 6.0.6

1 posts
  1. Anyone had experience importing RX100 AVCHD Video into FCP 6.0.6? I don't think it can be done directly, especially as I'm still on a non Intel Quad and MacOS 10.5.8.

     

    I guess I will need a converter, but it my favorite - mpeg streamclip, using 1.9.2 - does not mention AVCHD in its help files.

     

    I don't actually have the RX100 in my eager hands at the moment, but am trying to prepare in advance.

     

    Any suggestions?

     

    Cheers, Nick

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.