Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sony F707 - Auto Focus or Manual

Started by Andreas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony F707 - Auto Focus or Manual

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I already posted this in the DigiCam forum. But no replies yet :) . Well no wonder. Wrong forum! So I try again here.

     

    BR

    Andreas

     

     

    Hi

     

    I have used my friend's Oly 3000 underwater during my last trip and so far I was told to use manual focus underwater.

     

    I am now considering buying a full equipment (camera, housing, strobes, ...) and contacted ikelite on their (soon-to-be-available) housing. They told me that it is not possible to use the manual focus ring underwater and that it would not be necessary at all ???

     

    Can anybody explain this to me? How do I operate the Sony (and other) DigiCams underwater? Manual focus or auto-focus?

     

    What about other settings (full auto, aperture priority, full manual)???

     

    Thanks a lot in advance.

     

    - Andreas

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.