Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

wire coral goby with bugeye

Started by Yoav Lavi ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

wire coral goby with bugeye

11 posts
  1. post-22942-0-50078700-1358322074_thumb.jpg
  2. Wow, that is a spectacular image! I don't recall ever seeing a sunburst behind such a small target before. Thanks for posting - well done!

  3. Well done!

  4. Lovely shot, thanks.

  5. very nice image!

  6. Cool

  7. Great shot - thanks for sharing.

  8. Amazing!!! I whish this kind of shoot was poosible with the DSLR cameras! I just love it!

  9. Amazing!!! I whish this kind of shoot was poosible with the DSLR cameras! I just love it!

     

    I agree, its an amazing shot!

     

    I'm pretty sure It was done with a DSLR though, the Inon Bugeye Lens is a specialized lens that is (as far as I know) mounted as a "port" on your DSLR housing in front on a 60mm macro lens.

     

    -Morten

  10. I agree, its an amazing shot!

     

    I'm pretty sure It was done with a DSLR though, the Inon Bugeye Lens is a specialized lens that is (as far as I know) mounted as a "port" on your DSLR housing in front on a 60mm macro lens.

     

    -Morten

     

    The camera is canon s100 (P&S).

    The lens is INON UFL-M150 ZM80 Micro Fish Eye

  11. The camera is canon s100 (P&S).

    The lens is INON UFL-M150 ZM80 Micro Fish Eye

     

    I stand corrected! :)

    Either way, well done! I'm amazed that the goby allowed you to get that close!

    -Morten

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.