ACDSee 6.0.3 -- improved?
Hey, has anyone out there tried ACDSee's 6.0.3 update? It's supposed to make thing faster and more stable.
I'm back to v5.0 after using 6.0.2 and being FED UP with its bloat. But if 6.0.3 fixes things, I may switch back.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by echeng ·
Read-only discussion
Hey, has anyone out there tried ACDSee's 6.0.3 update? It's supposed to make thing faster and more stable.
I'm back to v5.0 after using 6.0.2 and being FED UP with its bloat. But if 6.0.3 fixes things, I may switch back.
Huge improvement. It can load 100 cashed tumbnails in about 2 seconds.
Ohh and it loads RAW's just as fast as JPG's.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.