Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Instructions manual for the Nikon D300

Started by john70490 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Instructions manual for the Nikon D300

7 posts
  1. I've bought a used D300 to use on land. Unfortunately, it came without the manual. The manual is available for downloading but I would like to have the paper version. If anyone has one they no longer need, e.g. from a broken or flooded camera, I would be very grateful if they woud let me know. Thanks!

    John

  2. I've bought a used D300 to use on land. Unfortunately, it came without the manual. The manual is available for downloading but I would like to have the paper version. If anyone has one they no longer need, e.g. from a broken or flooded camera, I would be very grateful if they woud let me know. Thanks!

    John

     

    Register your camera with Nikon and then you can download a printable version.

     

    Bob

  3. Thanks, but the manual is x hundred pages!!!!!

  4. There are several available on ebay.

  5. I have one sitting in my recycle bin right now. If you were not in Sweden, I would gladly mail it to you. Here is the download link: http://www.nikonusa....slr/D300_en.pdf

    There are several available on ebay.
    Edited by davehicks
  6. I have one sitting in my recycle bin right now. If you were not in Sweden, I would gladly mail it to you.

     

    What's wrong with Sweden? :) I'll gladly pay for postage plus the Paypal fee if you send me a Paypal invoice. My Paypal address is john.gulliver@ebox.tninet.se

  7. Problen solved. I have found an English language manual in reasonably goods condition at a reasonable price on e-bay from a seller in Spain.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.