Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Patima Housings

Started by seafan ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Patima Housings

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Patima just came out with their housing for the Canon G15 and it looks very nice. I've read the manual for it as well and like the fact that they have provided access to all controls including front and rear dials and have a round port that has a 67mm thread for wet lenses.

     

    Since there are no US dealers I would be buying from them directly (if I chose to get it).

     

    I would love to get feedback from anyone that has used Patima housings...

     

    thanks

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.