Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

400' modification to Subal housing

Started by surgeonfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

400' modification to Subal housing

1 posts
  1. Has anyone changed their buttons and springs to increase the depth rating for their housings? My Subal ND30 if rated to 180'. I would like to be able to take it deeper. I was thinking of having Backsckatter change the springs and butttons so it is rated to 400'. I was wondering if anyone has done this. How stiff are the buttons at shallow depths? Any regrets?

    Thanks

    Shane

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.