Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite port length for Tokina 10-17 + Kenko TC 1.4

Started by VizBiz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite port length for Tokina 10-17 + Kenko TC 1.4

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have seen some nice result with the Tokina 10-17 + 1.4 TC on the D800.

     

    I have Ikelite kit with a D800 and 8" Ikelite Dome.

     

    What extension ring/s do I need to add to the dome to get spacing correct?

    Part numbers would be great so I can order ASAP.

     

    Thanks

  2. You will need a new port that is 3/4" longer then the current port. That is the length of the 1.4 teleconverter. The part number you are looking for is a 5510.16. ikelite does not recomend a extension with the 5510.10 or 5510.11

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.