Watermarks?
How do I do a text watermark over the whole image?
Preferably somthing that allows batch jobs?
Read-only discussion
How do I do a text watermark over the whole image?
Preferably somthing that allows batch jobs?
If you want something right "out of the box" you can use Photoshop's "Web Image Gallery" to resize and watermark your photos. Go to the "Security" tab an you will see various copyright watermarks and you can do a "custom" one as well.
There are many other programs that do watermarks for less $$$.
HTH
James Wiseman
EXIFER, a share ware program will do this. And best of all, it costs only a small donation
Thank you - the exifer seems to work pretty decently.
James, I couldn't find the security setting in my photoshop (number 6, I can't afford the latest version)
The main thing that the Exifer software doesn't have that I'm looking for is the ability to make a semi-opaque watermark. ![]()
i normally do all mine with the use of a photoshop action. my specific action does this:
resize image for web viewing (500px wide)
add "proof" across the image (or copyright etc etc)
set the opacity, drop shadow, outer glow etc for this text layer
set the exif copyright info
save for web to another directory (with low quality)
resize to 150px wide
hide text layer
save for web to another directory (this one's a thumbnail so doesn't need the text)
close the image, abandoning changes
i then run this action either individually, if i'm only using a single image, or using the file...automate...batch command in photoshop for a directory full of images. it certainly takes the hard work out of it all and i get consistant results
hope that's of some use.
Breezebrowser will make a semi-opaque watermark. It's what I use for batch watermarking.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.