Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Where to buy the Sub See diopter holder and lenses in Europe?

Started by Ducha ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to buy the Sub See diopter holder and lenses in Europe?

6 posts
  1. Hi,

    I would like to buy a Sub See Diopter holder and the +10/+5 diopter lenses for my Subal 105 mm VR macro port.

    I live in Germany - I would not want to order them from USA since I don't know about the customs charges and the delivery time and costs.

     

    Does anybody know where they can be ordered in Europe?

     

    Thank you for the advise!

     

    Cheers

    Heidi

  2. I got mine from here:

     

    http://fotografit.eu/

     

    You can find SubSee under Ports and Lenses categorie...

  3. Alex T sells them at underwatervisions

     

  4. Hi guys,

    thank you very much for your great hints!

    I think I will go for SAGA - I am now waiting for a quote.

     

    Thanks

    Heidi

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.