Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Making a Portfolio

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Making a Portfolio

2 posts
  1. Making a Portfolio

    Hi Guys,

     

    I found a good webpage/store that sells a BUNCH of different types of Portfolio books and supplies:

     

    http://www.currys.com/portfolio/prodviewer.asp?catID=1

     

    It's some CanadiaUn store called Currys - but they have a good selection and good pictures all in one place.

     

    For DEMA I put together a 35 shot portfolio using a "screw post" type book (no jokes please) and I really liked it. Too bad I lost the darned thing while I was there! I'm sure someone has a nice coffee table book now...

     

    Has anyone else here made a portfolio before?

     

    Cheers

    James

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.