Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Austrian 12-50mm Zoom Gear in Olympus EM-5 Housing?

Started by Bob_W ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Austrian 12-50mm Zoom Gear in Olympus EM-5 Housing?

6 posts
  1. Has anybody tried using the Austrian 12-50mm zoom gear with the EM-5 in the PT-EP08 Olympus housing? Does it fit and work OK?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Bob W

  2. I checked with Manfred, from Unterwasserkamera, and he replied that the zoom gear would only work with the NA housing. Darn!!!

     

    Bob

  3. Hi,

     

    we can also make the Gear 12-50 for the Olympus Housing,

     

    Manfred

  4. Hi,

     

    we can also make the Gear 12-50 for the Olympus Housing,

     

    Manfred

    Manfred,

     

    What do you need to get started? A number of people interested? Actual orders?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Bob W

  5. I must check the Gear Tooth from the Olympus Housing. After i can make it. i think i need 2-3 week

  6. I must check the Gear Tooth from the Olympus Housing. After i can make it. i think i need 2-3 week

     

    I just checked the unterwasserkamera.at site and the 12 - 50mm zoom gear for the Olympus PT-EP08 Housing is now available. Here is the link to the page: Zoom Gear

     

    Bob W

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.