Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Flat port vs. Modular Dome for Macro

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Flat port vs. Modular Dome for Macro

2 posts
  1. I have been using the Flat Port for my macro. I was curious what would be the advantages ofl using the Modular dome on macro vs a flat port?

  2. I have been using the Flat Port for my macro. I was curious what would be the advantages ofl using the Modular dome on macro vs a flat port?

     

    You have the same top side angle of view. e.g. a 60 mm lens in a flat port is like an 80mm lens. In a dome port it is still 60 mm.

    Bob

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.