Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fujifilm X10

Started by seclo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fujifilm X10

2 posts
  1. Anyone with experience of using X10 underwater?

     

    I am looking to get a decent setup for UW photography. I am primarily looking to document my dives. I used o have a Canon compact (S90?) with a housing and have an older Sony Cam with a Gates housing.

     

    Since I have an X10 it seems like a reasonable option to go for a Sea & Sea housing http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/compact/x10/index.html. Appreciate any advice.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  2. Since I realised I could get a Nauticam RX100 Housing, strobe, AND the camera itself for the price of the X10 housing, and strobe I went with that instead.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.