Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

RX100 - memory store function?

Started by swgdesign ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

RX100 - memory store function?

4 posts
  1. Can anyone tell me how you store and use custom memory settings on this camera?

     

    The manual does not go into detail about this and I am yet to find out anything via Google.

    I would like to set 2 of them up for macro and WA/Fisheye shots.

     

    Has anyone got any settings they use underwater, to make the best use of this cool compact camera?

     

    THanks

  2. Yes I used that but it is inpractical it is better like panasonic or canon has where you have a c1 c2 mode on the dial

  3. TBH I'll just change modes in the water.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.