Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite D700-What Lens and Ports?

Started by MyLensandMore ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite D700-What Lens and Ports?

3 posts
  1. All,

     

    Sorry for the short fuse, but I am looking for some quick info on what lens and ports I need for the Nikon D7000 using the 105mm VR for macro and Tokina 10-17mm wide angle. I heard that it depends on the preference for the Dome Port. I was leaning toward the 8 inch Dome Port, but I would like to reduce the cost. Any thoughts on the Precision Dome Port vice the 8 inch Ikelite Dome Port? If I go with the 5 inch Precision, what extensions are required?

     

    Below is what I believe I need, but I want to get some thoughts to see if there is a cheaper way to go.

     

    #5510.35 Flat Assembly ...... $200 (For Nikon 105mm)

    #5510.45 Dome Assembly ...... $400 (For Tokina 10-17mm)

    #5510.75 1.75" Focus Extension......$175 (For Nikon 105mm)

    #5510.11 Super-Wide Angle Port Body....$125 (For Tokina 10-17mm)

    #5510.22 Nikon 12-24mm Port Body....$150 (For 105mm)

    #6801.70 D7000 Housing.... $1395

     

     

    Thanks for the help.

    Edited by MyLensandMore
  2. Thanks Bill. That was a helpful site.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.