Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & sea port for Nikon 60 mm Macro lense ???

Started by udi62 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & sea port for Nikon 60 mm Macro lense ???

4 posts
  1. I have the Sea&sea base port 56201.

    Which port goes with it for the 60 mm lens ?

     

    Thank you !!!

  2. I think it's the compact macro port 30112 if your shooting Nikon but it may depend on your housing. You can go to the sea & sea website and check out their system charts to be sure. Hope that helps.

     

     

    Tom

  3. I have the ( ss 56101) NX standart Flat Port

  4. Thank you, for your reply !!!

    Let me be more specific :

    I use sea&sea base port 56201 + macro port 56221 with my Nikon 105 2.8 + Subsee wet diopter.

    Now, I'm looking for a port for my Nikon 60 2.8 that will enable me to use the same Subsee wet diopter.

    The 105 port can be used with the 60 2.8 lens, but ,using it with the Subsee creates a black circle because the lens is shorter.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.