Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Behind the picture

Started by gavinparsons ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Behind the picture

3 posts
  1. I have started a new regular blog entry entitled 'behind the picture'. I take a look at some of my personal favouite images and give the details around how the shot came about.

     

    The first one is a whaleshark image. They won't all be underwater shots as I shoot on land as well, but they should all, hopefully, be interesting and enjoyable to read. I endeavour to get a new one up each week on a Monday monring.

     

    They are not really designed to be technical pieces with lens choce, aperture and shutter speeds etc, but more of a look at how shots fall into place in front of and behind the camera. If there's a damand for the technical side though I'm happy to put it in.

     

    Let me know what you think. The first one is at: h2oimages.wordpress.com

  2. It's a great idea! Stories are really nice and interesting.

  3. Nicely done. I enjoyed the story-telling aspect and, as much as I usually enjoy the technical details, did not miss them. Keep it up.

     

    p.s. Great photos too!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.