Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pls send DEPP Complaints to KY Fraud Investigation Dept.

Started by glamourpuss ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Pls send DEPP Complaints to KY Fraud Investigation Dept.

1 posts
  1. As some of you may know I have been trying to get paid out from my claim with AWRY (DEPP) for almost 10 months now with no luck. I have since filed a complaint with the Kentucky Department of Insurance - Consumer Protection Division. They have referred it to the Insurance Fraud Investigation Division and it is currently being evaluated to determine if a criminal investigation will be opened.

     

    I am urging anyone with an outstanding claim with AWRY to please forward your complaint to the Fraud Unit. I am hoping that the more info and complaints they have the more likely they will be to open an investigation.

     

    File Number 2012J01784

     

    c/o L. Clark Williams

    EMAIL: Clark.Williams@ky.gov

     

    Mailing Address:

    909 Leawood Dr., P.O. Box 4050, Frankfort, Kentucky 40604-4050

     

    Telephone: 502-564-1461

    Facsimile: 502-564-1464

    TTY: 800-648-6056

    Toll Free (Kentucky only): 800-595-6053

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.