Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Browse the Wetpixel forums using a mobile app

Started by echeng ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Browse the Wetpixel forums using a mobile app

9 posts
  1. Hello, everyone. This was sort of working before, but we are now officially supporting Tapatalk, the iOS and Android forum app. The app is $2.99 and can be found in the App Store / Google Play / Amazon Kindle store, and you can use it to browse the Wetpixel forums (and many other forums) directly from the app on your mobile devices.

  2. Does this app still exist?

  3. Does this app still exist?

     

    Tapatalk works, Marv (if that's what you are referring to). Lots of people use it. Although, gotta say, I don't like it much myself.

  4. I use Tapatalk to browse the Wetpixel forum.

  5. I used tapatalk to read scubaboard. Some way or some how SB is no-longer available on tapatalk anymore. Is there any other Mobile forum reader out there that works with wetpixel?

  6. tapatalk works.

  7. Tapatalk works, but having trouble with pics. All posted pics seem broken? Can't open them.Do I need to change settings?

  8. Does the app just make it easier to browse the forum? I haven't tried Wetpixel from my phone browser, but I'm guessing the layout looks weird or something?

  9. 1 hour ago, Dan Mele said:

    Does the app just make it easier to browse the forum? I haven't tried Wetpixel from my phone browser, but I'm guessing the layout looks weird or something?

    No, it works pretty well from a phone browser, well from an iPhone one for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.