Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congrats Wetpixel!

Started by Michel Braunstein ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Congrats Wetpixel!

4 posts
  1. For this brand new and so cool website design.

    Such more up to date than previous one's

     

    Michel

  2. Thank you, Michel!

  3. Michel #2 says the same. Job well done Eric & team.

  4. Eric,

    Did you notice that you need to login twice, the first one to the Wetpixel website/blog and the second to the foru.

    I don't know if it's only for me but I need to login the website even if in the forum I'm already logged on.

    Happened on more than one computer.

    M

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.