Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which Subsee diopter to start with +5 or +10

Started by jgrjr777 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Which Subsee diopter to start with +5 or +10

2 posts
  1. I have never done any super macro underwater. I was wondering which Subsee to start with? A +5 or +10? I am leaning towards a +5.

     

    I would be using this with a Canon 100L and full frame.

     

    Thanks

  2. The +10 is heavy on the end of your port and relatively difficult to use. However, it does give greater magnification and a successful shot will be more spectacular. Starting with the +5 is probably correct.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.